The Larder’s ever-popular finger buffet is chosen time and again by our catering clients – now it can be delivered to your door for effortless entertaining. All items are freshly made and delicious eaten cold, with the exception of the brioche burger, whilst some items can be popped in the oven for 10 minutes prior to serving if required.
To order, take a look at our finger buffet selection here then decide how many items you’d like per person. Just put your choices in the order notes, or once you’ve ordered drop us an email with the list of items you’ve chosen. Please note we require a MINIMUM ORDER OF x 15, regardless of the number of items per person you choose. We also require 5 days notice. Please note our site is not super clever and will allow you to order less than 15 quantity, and will allow less than 5 days notice, however these orders will not be accepted and your card will be refunded.
For example: if you want a filling buffet for 20 people you might wish to choose the 7 or 8 items option and order x 20 of these. If you’d like a lighter lunch or something for late evening with drinks, you might choose 5 or 6 items each, and if it’s just a snack, or to go along with other items you’re ordering or making, 3 or 4 items per person might do the trick. In each case you’d order x 20, with a minimum of x 15.
- Wild boar sausage roll with mustard mayonnaise [optional oven heating]
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese mini brioche
- Mini brioche beef burger [oven heating and assembly required]
- Porcini mushroom and truffle-oil arancini (v) [optional oven heating]
- Goats cheese and caramelised red onion tart (v) [optional oven heating]
- Sweet potato tortilla (v) [optional oven heating]
- Classic Greek salad (v)
- Larder deli salad (v)
- Almond brownie
- Mini scones with strawberries and clotted cream